ROME PAYS OFF
Basquiat "Beat Bop" Face Mask
This is a soft, breathable non-medical mask featuring Basquiat's artwork, Beat Bop. The mask expands with the pleats and features an adjustable hidden metal nose piece.
- Exterior artwork layer is polyester/spandex with 2 layers of cotton lining
- Features a built-in filter pocket (optional to use)
- Adjustable ear loops
- Pleated cover to fit most sized faces
- Adjustable encased nose wire for a customized fit
- Machine-washable, lay flat to dry. We recommend to remove the rubber stoppers before washing, or knot the elastic to secure.
About the art: In 1983, Jean-Michel Basquiat produced one of the most valuable hip-hop records ever made: Beat Bop, a 10-minute single performed as a rap battle between K-Rob and Rammellzee, with the album jacket and vinyl art created by Basquiat himself.
Beat Bop, 1983
© Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat
Licensed by Artestar, New York
This is not a medical-grade mask and is not intended as a replacement for medical-grade equipment or other recommended measures to stop the community spread of any viruses, including social distancing, washing your hands and refraining from touching your face.
This is not an FDA approved product. This product makes no claims of antimicrobial protection, antiviral protection, particulate filtration, or infection prevention or reduction. This product is not intended for use in a medical setting.