Basquiat "Beat Bop " Unisex Mechanic's Jacket
- $ 375.00
- $ 375.00
- Unit Price
This mechanic's jacket features a bold print of Basquiat's artwork Beat Bop on the back of the jacket. On the front, you will find Basquiat's own signature embroidered at the front pocket and the RPO logo above the cuff on the in white thread on the left side.
- 100% cotton twill in black
- Body and sleeves are lined with 100% cotton
- 2-way zipper at front
- Hidden zip welt pocket at wearer's left interior, and an open pocket at wearer's right interior
- Basquiat's signature embroidery at front left pocket
- Boxy, slightly oversized fit (size down for women)
- Made in Portugal
About the artwork: One of Jean-Michel Basquiat's most coveted works is from the record album artwork of the early hip-hop record Beat Bop that JMB produced and self-financed. Released under his own Tartown record label, the original 500 vinyl pressings are among the most valuable on the market today.
Image: Beat Bop, 1983
© Estate of Jean-Michel Basquiat
Licensed by Artestar, New York